Thursday, September 16, 2010

Doctor's Office and Sick Ass People

   I have a doctor's appointment in about an hour for a routine checkup. The last time I was at my doctor's office was back in February and the waiting room was packed with people who were coughing, wheezing, phleghming, and making the nose whistle sound. The nose whistle was tweeting like Ashton Kutcher.

   I'm a little edgy right now because the doctor's office has chairs that are covered with fabric upholstery instead of leather or even pleather. Fabric means potential bed bugs lying in wait for J-Sonoma to sit his ass down so they can hitch a ride to Casa de Sonoma. I'm considering standing in the waiting room even if there are chairs available because I don't want to be bed-bugged. That would be a travesty especially when I've been railing about dirty ass people and their propensity for bed bug infections. I'm heading out in a few minutes and my eyes are going to be wide open on the lookout for critters that look like the beast seen above.

No comments:

Post a Comment