Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Howard Stern hit by Bed Bugs

   The King of All Media has been pinched by bed bugs. Howard Stern's office on the 36th Floor of the McGraw-Hill Building on 1221 Avenue of the Americas was infested by bed bugs but according to Howard, the premises have been cleaned of all the pests over the weekend.

   Howard said, "Supposedly we're 100 per cent bedbug-free. The only place in New York City that probably is 100 per cent bedbug-free... (But) I'm scratching every minute... You know how paranoid I am about bedbugs. I just wish our contract (with this office space) was done and we could get out of here."

   I'd wager that Benjy Bronk or Richard Christy brought the bed bugs into the office. If I had to choose between the two, I'd have to go with Benjy who looks like a filthy MFer. Then again, Christy looks like filthy MFer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment