Thursday, September 30, 2010

Winter and Bed Bugs Don't Mix

   Today was balmy in New York City but it's almost October and I'm mindful of the impending chill of winter. It's going to be freezing in a couple of months and when it's cold outside, people like to be snuggled nice and comfy inside.

    That ain't happening if bed bugs are biting. How the hell are people going to cope when they want to snuggle in a nice warm blanket and bed bugs are raising hell right with them? I foresee another wave of bed bug hysteria this winter and that'll probably be the last hurrah before bed bugs vamoose from the headlines. I'm sick of bed bugs and I'm sure people are sick of reading about bed bugs. When and if bed bugs are extinguished from the national mind space, I'm going to rename this blog "Roaches GO!" or maybe "Stinkbugs DIE!" to continue chronicling the pests that haunt our homes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment