Friday, September 10, 2010

Mosquitoes' Last Stand

   Bed Bugs are killing it in New York but today, it's the mosquitoes who are killing it in our office. Temperatures have been drifting in and out of the 70s this week and it's breezy so the mosquitoes must be getting ready for their big die-off as the summer ends and cold creeps into the city. Before they all die-off however, they're invading our office building today and I already have six bites on my legs.

   Yeah, it was dumb to wear shorts today but I had a workout session at 1PM today at the gym. Jen caught one of the mosquitoes which she's keeping in a little plastic cup. She's Buddhist and doesn't believe in killing anything but I told her that if she traps the mosquito, it's going to die over the weekend when no one's at the offices and it'll die a lonely death. She thought about it for a few minutes but didn't let it go. I think she's going to bring it home or release it but I asked her to take it outside if she was going to let it go. We don't need any more mosquitoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment